- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
Where To Put Your Money
Everyone is always curious as to where they should be putting their money, right? Dumping your paycheque into one account and leaving it there isn’t the smartest move. David E. Weliver breaks down what you should be doing with your money quite simply into three categories- Now, Soon, and Later. Everyone’s situation will be different depending on their financial position but we all have one thing common:
“Where you should save or invest your money depends entirely on when you need that money back.”
Are you starting an investment portfolio to save for a downpayment on your first house? Or are you past that and looking ahead to retirement? Learn more about conservative vs. aggressive investing and what is right for you- depending on your financial situation of course.
Educate yourself on what you should be doing with your money- Now, Soon, and Later. Read David’s article on Money Under 30s’ Blog here.
Photo Credit: kenteegardin