- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
TradeKing Promotional Codes
Current TradeKing Promotions:
1) Open a TradeKing account and get $1,000 in free trades! (Click to redeem this offer, then enter FREE1000 in promo code box on the next page)
2) Switch to TradeKing and get up to $150 in transfer fees reimbursed. (Click to redeem this offer)
TradeKing is a privately held discount brokerage firm with headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The brokerage was launched in December 2005 offering services for active stock and option traders. The online brokerage originally used social networking for investors and traders to engage in free blog support and other web 2.0 based tools.
TradeKing offers extremely fair and simple pricing. Users pay $4.95 for stock and ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) and $4.95 plus 65 cents per contract when trading options. TradeKing is unique in having no account minimums. They were ranked #1 in customer service in 2012 by offering short hold times, quick responses via email as well as instant online broker chat.
In opening an account with TradeKing, you will also get access to amazing trading tools like their MarketGrader Research Reports, Profit and Loss Calculator, and their new active trading platform, TradeKing LIVE. Another great feature is the ability to interact with other stock and option traders and share ideas and strategies for trading stock online.
Lastly, TradeKing uses top of the line, industry leading encryption technology to ensure a safe website experience. If you are thinking about investing some of your hard earned money and would rather keep a close eye on it by managing your own portfolio, be sure to check out our awesome promotions and deals for TradeKing.
Want more info? Check out our TradeKing review.
Related Promotions From Other Brokers:
TD Ameritrade (2 active promotions)
OptionsXpress (2 active promotions)
OptionsHouse (3 active promotions)
ShareBuilder (1 active promotion)
Scottrade (1 active promotion)
TradeStation (1 active promotion)
ETRADE (2 active promotions)
Questrade (1 active promotion)
Firstrade (1 active promotion)
SureTrader (2 active promotions)