- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
Scottrade Promotion Codes
Current Scottrade Promotions:
1) Open a new account or fund an existing account and get up to a $2000 cash bonus today! (Click to redeem)
2) $100 in Transfer Fees Refunded. No Set-Up Fees. No Annual Fees. (Click to redeem)
Scottrade is a privately owned American discount retail brokerage firm headquartered in Town and Country, Missouri. Roger Riney is the current CEO. He is also the founder and former president. Scottrade currently has 505 branches around the United States and also offers services to the asian market with a service center that has Chinese speaking stock brokers.
The company offers both branch and online services including banking services, brokerage services, education on investing, and an award-winning online trading platform. The Scottrade trading website offers stock screeners, quotes and in-depth research, charting and visual data, account monitoring and a knowledge center. Scottrader streaming quotes provides account holders with real-time market data to allow them to make instant transactions.
A brokerage account allows investors to trade stocks, options, Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s), bonds, and mutual funds. Scottrade account users pay $7/stock trade while options are $7 per trade plus a $1.25/contract. Compared to competitors who offer similar services, Scottrade is one of the cheapest options available. If you are seriously considering starting your own online investment account, depending on your goals and level of activity, Scottrade could be the broker for you. Scottrade is also positively reviewed for outstanding customer service. Low-cost trades and knowing I am in good hands, sounds good to me.
Related Promotions From Other Brokers:
TD Ameritrade (2 active promotions)
OptionsXpress (2 active promotions)
OptionsHouse (3 active promotions)
TradeKing (2 active promotions)
ShareBuilder (1 active promotion)
TradeStation (1 active promotion)
ETRADE (2 active promotions)
Questrade (1 active promotion)
Firstrade (1 active promotion)
SureTrader (2 active promotions)