- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
How to Invest Like Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett is the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway — a multinational conglomerate holding company that oversees and manages several subsidiary companies. He is considered to be the most successful investor of the 20th century with a net worth upwards of 46 billion dollars.
So what’s his deal? What is he doing that’s so different from every other investor that makes him so successful? It’s actually quite simple — he follows a general set of principles that generate profit and reduce loss. How to Invest Like Warren Buffett- 5 Key Principles by Kiara Ashanti, Kiara notes:
“Warren Buffett did not become a billionaire as an investor, and he does not “invest” in the manner usually depicted in popular media.”
So what are his principles? And what are his investment methods that have made him a multi-billionaire? Check out Kiaras’ article and keep Warren Buffett’s simple strategy in mind when you are looking to make your next investment.
Money Crashers has the full article here: How to Invest Like Warren Buffett- 5 Key Principles
Photo Credit: ~db~