- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
How to Save On Utility Expenses – Learn How To Negotiate!
Have you been a loyal customer to your cell phone provider, cable company, bank, internet provider, etc.? Have you paid your bills on time and never carried over a balance? If you have — and you feel you are paying too much, it’s time to speak up. Tisha Tolar put together an awesome article on How to Negotiate Fees and Save on Expenses.
“Competition among utility companies and service providers is tough. Businesses in all industries are looking for ways to lure in new business and keep current customers happy – and loyal. Most companies are willing to negotiate with you but you have to do the work to get the prize.”
I couldn’t agree more. If you think you are paying too much for some of your monthly expenses, its time to do some research and make something happen. Take some tips from Tisha on how to negotiate with service providers, get in tune with your monthly expenses and be street smart with your money.
Read the full article here.
Photo Credit: lumaxart