- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
Firstrade Promotion Codes
Current Firstrade Promotions:
1) Get 100 Free Trades, $100 Transfer Rebate, and $100 Cash Bonus When You Open Your Account (Click to redeem this offer)
Firstrade is a privately owned discount stock brokerage headquartered in Flushing, New York. Firstrade account holders can buy and sell stocks, options, bonds, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds via electronic trading. Firstrade is accessible by both computer and mobile devices and offers special services such as Chinese online trading sites and Chinese toll-free phone assistance (Mandarin and Cantonese).
The company was founded in 1985 by John C. Liu as First Flushing Securities. The company was renamed Firstrade in 1997, and at that point launched Firstrade.com. The site has undergone five revamps since its creation and in 2010, made agreements with Taifook Securities for cross-border securities trading business.
Firstrade offers stocks, options, over 11,000 mutual funds, Exchange-traded funds (ETFs), treasuries, bonds, agencies and certificate of deposits (CDs). They also offer no-fee IRAs both Traditional and Roth, with no additional fees. Other features enjoyed by new Firstrade account holders are no minimun deposits necessary to open and account, and no inactivity or maintenance fees.
By combining proprietary trading technologies, easy-to-use customer interface, excellent customer service, and mobile applications, Firstrade offers a well rounded solution for an investors needs. Whether you are a new or veteran trader, their commitment to excellence make them a major player in the online brokerage market.
Related Promotions From Other Brokers:
TD Ameritrade (2 active promotions)
OptionsXpress (2 active promotions)
OptionsHouse (3 active promotions)
TradeKing (2 active promotions)
ShareBuilder (1 active promotion)
Scottrade (1 active promotion)
TradeStation (1 active promotion)
ETRADE (2 active promotions)
Questrade (1 active promotion)
SureTrader (2 active promotions)