- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
ETRADE Promotion Codes
Current ETRADE Promotions:
1) Trade Free for 60 Days at E*TRADE (Click to redeem this offer)
2) Open an IRA at E*TRADE and Get up to $600 (Click to redeem this offer)
ETRADE (also known as E-Trade Financial Corporation or E*TRADE) is a financial services company headquartered in New York. ETRADE offers a full suite of easy-to-use online brokerage, investing, and related banking solutions all at a competitive price. Investors can buy and sell bonds, stocks, mutual funds, options, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) through ETRADE’s electronic trading platforms or via telephone.
How did ETRADE get so big? In 1982, William Porter and Bernard Newcomb founded TradePlus. Nine years later in 1991 and with a couple hundred thousand of startup capital (from TradePlus), Porter founded E-Trade Securities which offered its trading services online. Revenues were $850K in 1992, and neared $11 million in 1994 – online was in and users were hooked. Through a few name changes, ETRADE is now arguably the most popular and well-known brokerage.
Trades are $9.99 and option trades cost $9.99 plus $0.75/contract. They have become one of the world’s leading brokerages as they have learned what the account holder wants and expects; easy, intuitive mobile and online technology, great value, and a range of tools and services for all levels of investor. With so many brokerages to choose from, it’s difficult to walk away from an industry leader.
Related Promotions From Other Brokers:
TD Ameritrade (2 active promotions)
OptionsXpress (2 active promotions)
OptionsHouse (3 active promotions)
TradeKing (2 active promotions)
ShareBuilder (1 active promotion)
Scottrade (1 active promotion)
TradeStation (1 active promotion)
Questrade (1 active promotion)
Firstrade (1 active promotion)
SureTrader (2 active promotions)