- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
7 Best Personal Finance Books For Young Adults
What are you currently reading? If you are here visiting this site you probably have some interest in Personal Finance- everyone does. Have you ever thought of picking up a book on Investing? You can never educate yourself enough on the topic of Personal Finance so why not read up on the subject?
Here’s a list of 7 great ones to check out:
The Rational Optimist
I Will Teach You To Be Rich
A Random Walk Down Wall Street
The Bogleheads Guide To Investing
The Richest Man In Babylon
The Intelligent Investor
The Bogleheads Guide To Retirement Planning
GetRichSlowly also has a list of Personal Finance books covering everything from Debt-Investing-Financial Independence. I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi is my personal favorite that made the list which tailors to young adults and follows the four pillars of Personal Finance approach- banking, saving, budgeting, and investing.
Whether you read every night, while commuting to work, or while travelling, check out Get Rich Slowly’s list of The Best Books About Money. You might learn a thing or two.
Photo Credit: sarah_browning