- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
How To Automate Your Finances
If you’ve never heard of Ramit Sethi, it’s about time you check him out. He’s the author of the New York Times bestseller I Will Teach you To Be Rich, and his blog is an excellent source for expanding your knowledge on personal finance and effective strategies to implement in your life, including lifestyle hacks like how to automate your finances.
I first came across Ramit when I read his guest post on Tim Ferriss’s FourHourWorkWeek blog, and have been a fan and avid reader of his blog since.
Here’s an excerpt of what Ramit says about automating your finances:
“By setting up a bulletproof personal finance system, you can start to dominate your finances by having your system passively do the right thing for you. It will help you automatically manage your money, guilt-free, for years to come. Bills, payments, and even investments will be automated, leaving you to focus on the things that really matter. And since the system is so flexible, you can tweak it to your specific situation.”
If you do only one thing today, check out his automation flow chart to get a better idea of what automating your money really means.
This is something that very few people have mastered, but is a huge step in the right direction if you want your finances in order. Head over to Ramit’s blog to check out the rest of the article.
Find it here: Automating Your Personal Finances by Ramit Sethi