- 3 Reasons Why You Need A Rainy Day FundPosted 4 years ago
- 10 Best Warren Buffett Quotes [Infographic]Posted 4 years ago
- Best Time to Buy List – 3 Items for Every Month of the YearPosted 4 years ago
- How To Automate Your FinancesPosted 4 years ago
- Important: Get Your Financial Shit In Order Before You DiePosted 4 years ago
- The Debt Argument: What You Should Pay Off FirstPosted 4 years ago
8 Money Lessons To Teach Your Kids
Believe it or not, your kids will at some point have to pay their own bills. No, this is not a joke. I know many parents who are slowly getting their 25 year old son or daughter used to the fact he or she will soon have to pay their own phone bill. If you feel the same and aren’t quite sure where to start, this article will surely help you out.
From the basics of how a credit card works, to the benefits of a loan, there are basic and advanced personal finance lessons that your kids should know before leaving the nest. Apply your wealth of finance knowledge with a few techniques from the Bargain Babe like an advanced budget challenge, and they’ll leave home with a greater sense of monetary security.
Instead of them leaving home and calling for money every other month, use these 8 Money Lessons to Teach Kids in High School from the Bargain Babe and prepare them for their financial future. Trust me, these lessons now will save you a headache later, and your bank account.